Peter Saines Motor Workshop consider your safety critical and that is why we are proud to let you know that Repco’s next generation of brake pads - Repco RCT - are available through our Bright service centre...Read more
Brake Service, Repair and Testing in Bright
With regards to brakes, you should never wait until brake repairs are in order.
Routine inspection as part of our 65 point vehicle report, which we undertake with all full car services provided at Peter Saines Motor Workshop, are crucial in confirmation that your braking system is able to perform efficiently. Our expert mechanics will alert you should they feel that repair or service of your car's braking system is required prior to it becoming a bigger problem.
Brake services we provide at Peter Saines Motor Workshop include:
- Brake Pad Replacement
- Brake Fluid Flushing And Replacement
- Brake Disc/Rotor And Drum Machining or Resurfacing
- Replacement Brake Discs And Drums
- Replacement Of Brake Calipers
- Brake Hose/Lines Replacement
- Complete Replacement Of Brake Systems
Get more information about Brake Services from your Repco Authorised Dealer Here.
If you become aware of any symptom that indicates that a vehicle's brakes might be due for repairs or service go ahead and book online and get the brakes of your car checked out through our Bright service centre today.
BOOK NOW CONTACT US
Brake warning signs to be watchful of:
- Brake Pedal Appears Sticky
- Brakes Overly Noisy
- Swerving When Brakes Applied
- Vibration When Brakes Are applied
- Brake Light Remains On
- Spongy Feeling In Brake Pedal
- Reduction In Stopping Ability
- Hard Feel To Brake Pedal
To discover more information about brake warning signs and a few likely causes visit 5 Warning Signs your Brakes need servicing
Trading Hours: Open Monday to Friday 8:30AM to 5:00PM